Top Reasons for PROFESSIONAL Family Photos::
1. Freeze time.
2. Children change every year...why not document it?
3. Captures moments of impact aka LIFE!
4. They can make wonderful holiday gifts.
5. Decorate your house with YOU.
6. If you don't have kids/ make it a date / dress up and end up with some photos that remind you of your connection.
7. Bring a game or a picnic / make it fun (even if it is a bit chaotic to prep for).
I realize it can be chaos preparing for a family photoshoot...what to wear? What time of day? Where will we do the photos?
I am here to help!!
*Coordinate outfits but you DO NOT have to match!!
*Let kids have a say in what they wear.
*Layers, textures, patterns and colors work well! Vests, fur, lace, jeans...all great ideas!
*Based on the time of year and the weather we can figure out an approximate time to shoot and decide specifically closer to the day!
*Location will depend on the type of 'look' you want. Urban vs nature...grass, trees, river, lake, city rooftop, age of children and busy-ness of possible locations!
*Have fun...make it an outing and enjoy each other...the BEST photos come when you allow yourselves to SIMPLY enjoy the in between moments!
I am always up for a conversation so let's chat!